DATES: September 5, 6, 7, & 8, 2022 6:00pm-9:00pm EST
This workshop runs for four consecutive days. You are required to do 10 minutes daily havening practice between workshops.
Breathing for Your Baby is self-havening practice uniquely developed for the pregnant mind. This workshop will teach you how to go from anxious to calm in minutes. In addition, the results are long-lasting, and your sense of well-being will continue to improve over time.
By the end of the training, you will:
1. Be able to attain mental resilience with 10 minutes of daily self-havening.
2. Be able to rapidly de-stress on demand.
3. Understand the biology of stress and feel knowledgeable about your body.
4. Notice increasingly positive changes in yourself.
5. Release the necessary Oxytocin that is healthy for pregnancy.
6. Lower your risk of postpartum depression.
you must be pregnant at the start of the workshop.
you are willing to practice at least 10 minutes of daily self-havening.
your partner is invited to attend.
To register visit: https://perinatalhavening.com/learn/breathingforyourbaby