POSTPONED - Dr Steve Ruden Certification Training ONLINE 4 half days INCLUDES mentoring AND MONTLY PRACTICEMay 19th 2022
1:00pm-5:00pm & May 20th 2022
1:00pm-5:00pm & May 21st 2022
1:00pm-5:00pm & May 22nd 2022
Trainer: Steven Ruden
Join us in changing the way the world heals.
Become a Certified Havening Techniques Practitioner.
The Havening Techniques® are psycho-sensory techniques that use the sensory input of touch, imagination, and attention to create lasting change and enhance neuroplasticity. Havening, developed from best available neuroscience research, can help with many issues negatively impacting a person's mental state such as distressing memories, anxiety, emotional trauma, fear and pain. Creating Personal Resiliency, the CPR of the mind will unlock ones potential towards a fully lived life.
This training will be held online live with Dr. Ruden. The program is designed for physicians, nurses, psychologists, licensed mental health care workers, first responders, educators, coaches and many other professionals. Havening incorporates seamlessly with many of your existing modalities. You will explore how mental hygiene as part of self-care is the change agent needed for overcoming obstacles that will allow for greater happiness, and thus create a world where people can free themselves of past traumas and learn to develop their own preferred future.
This training is the first step to becoming certified. All following assignments will be done at home utilizing the certification portal online with support and guidance from a Havening Techniques mentor
This class will be limited. REGISTER ASAP
- All students must complete the preparation modules before class. There are eight modules to complete before attending class. Each module should take between 20 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Class will be 4 hours; however please allow additional time for Q&A with Dr. Ruden.
- These four hours will be made up of two lectures per day. Each lecture will be followed by breakout sessions to practice the material with Havening Facilitators.
- Monthly practice group sessions will be provided by Havening HQ to help support you on your path to certification.
- Steps to complete certification are as follows:
- Complete Science Review
- Complete The Code of Ethics Agreement
- Submit 30 written case studies
- Submit 2 video case studies
- Submit application fee $99
- For those practicing in the United States, please note you must also complete the Ethics Course independently administered by Midge Murphy JD ($159)
- Havening Practitioner membership dues are $99 per year.
- Your program tuition includes a mentor that will help guide you through the certification process; ensuring your success upon submitting your final Practitioner application to Havening HQ.