LIVE ON-LINE HAVENING TECHNIQUES TRAINING NOVEMBER 20th/22nd and 27th/29th 2020 with DONNA RYEN (USA) and LOUISE CARMI ( UK) Please check appropriate start time for your location.November 20th 2020
11:00am-3:00pm & November 22nd 2020
11:00am-3:00pm & November 27th 2020
11:00am-3:00pm & November 29th 2020
, Donna Ryen
Become a Certified Havening Techniques Practitioner with Donna Ryen and Louise Carmi
Times of these sessions are Fridays and Sundays USA Eastern Time 11 am to 3 pm : UK 4 pm to 8 pm
The Havening Techniques® are psycho-sensory techniques that use the sensory input of touch, imagination, and attention to create lasting change and enhance neuroplasticity. Havening, developed from best available neuroscience research, can help with many issues negatively impacting a person's mental state such as distressing memories, anxiety, emotional trauma, phobias, fear and pain. It may also be used to enhance individual resilience and support peak performance.
This training will be held online live with Donna Ryen (USA) and Louise Carmi (UK) The program is designed for physicians, nurses, psychologists, licensed mental health care workers, first responders, educators, coaches and Havening may also be used seamlessly with many existing therapeutic modalities such as Hypnosis, NLP and counselling.
This training is the equivalent of 2 day in- person training and is the first step to becoming a Certified Havening Practitioner. All follow-up assignments will be done in your own time, utilizing the certification portal online with support and guidance from your Trainer
This class will be limited to 10 new students.
- All students are invited to view on line materials , and videos prior to classes.
- Class will be 4 hours;
- These four hours will be made up of presentations to explain the science theory and practical application of Havening Techniques, illustrated by case based discussions. These will be followed by breakout sessions to practice with Havening Facilitators.
- Monthly mentoring group sessions for up to 6 months post training to support your path to certification.
- Steps to complete certification are as follows:
- Complete Science Review on-line ( open book)
- Complete The Code of Ethics Agreement
- Submit 30 written case studies illustrating your understanding of and competency in using the full range of Havening Techniques
- Submit 2 video case studies ( with appropriate consent)
- Submit application fee $99 once Trainer has confirmed your satisfactory completion
- For those practicing in the United States, please note you must also complete the Ethics Course independently administered by Midge Murphy JD ($149)
- Havening Practitioner membership dues are $99 per year once the Student has satisfactorily completed the Certification process.
- Signing up for Havening Certification modue includes Trainer support to review your case studies and videos and guide you through the certification process.
- It is expected that you will complete your Certification within a year of Training.